The Homebuyer Education course is offered free of charge to anyone interested in pursuing the path to homeownership. It is a Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved course that covers topics including income requirements, financing options and the home buying process. After attending a course, homebuyers leave with the tools and resources necessary for taking the next step toward homeownership.
Keystone is committed to connecting families with homeownership. The Homebuyer Education course provides not only information but also confidence to pursue homeownership.
Homebuyer Education Class
Keystone offers Homebuyer Education classes as part of our services to new homebuyers. The classes are designed to prepare you for the process of buying your home and are a requirement to receive assistance.
The Homebuyer Education Class will provide you information on:
- The pros and cons of homeownership
- How to manage your finances to afford a home
- How to qualify for mortgage financing
- Preparing a mortgage application
- Resolving credit problems
- Working with Realtors and sellers
- Maintaining your home after purchase
- THE CERTIFICATE RECEIVED AT THE CLASS IS NOT AN APPROVAL FOR DOWNPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- Classes are free but advance registration is required.
- One registration form per person (do not combine with spouse)
- Class size is limited and they do fill up quickly so register early
- Classes are held each month
- We ask that you do not bring children
- Evening classes require attendance both nights
- All buyers who will be named on the property deed must attend the class
- You will receive a certificate after completing the class
- To register, fill out the form or call us
- We provide pizza for lunch
Para registrarse, llame a Juan Omar Matos al 863.682.1025 ext 6 o envíe un correo electrónico a [email protected]
Si ha soñado tener su propia casa, este programa lo puedo llevar através de proceso para hacerlo realidad.
- Determine el precio de la casa que puede pagar
- Asistencia para el pago inicial y los gastos de cierre
- Pre-solicitud vs. Pre-aprobación
- Buscar la mejor tasa de interés
- Cierre de un préstamo
- Cumplir los requisitos para préstamo hipotecario
- Asesoría financiera gratuita
- Otros temas relacionados con la compra de casa
Horario de Clases
Por favor no se registre in línea. Para hacer reservación:
Bartow Civic Center located at 2250 South Floral Avenue, Bartow, FL 33830
Sábado, 01/26/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Sábado, 03/09/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Sábado, 04/27/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Sábado, 06/08/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Sábado, 08/24/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Sábado, 09/21/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Sabado, 11/09/19 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Bartow Civic Center)
Los seminarios están abiertos al público. No proveemos cuido de niños.
*Proveemos el almuerzo*
For any questions about Keystone, please contact us: